BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER SEA, RAIL, AIR (Poland: Warsaw)
Transport forwarding company Express Heroes, which provides transportation services by own transport and subcontractors, invites Business Development Manager to join the team!
- planning of the sales budget with the Managing Director of the Multimodal department in the subordinate area, including:
– acquisition of new customers and development of the current customer portfolio;
– SEA, AIR, and RAIL products.
- implementation of established sales plans (new business acquisition vs business maintenance);
- regular contacts through business visits with customers and business partners (during pandemic periods, telephone contact, and teleconferences using the application, e.g. Teams, ZOOM, etc.);
- active search for business partners increasing the competitiveness of EH’s offer and improving the profitability of the business
- analyzing the TSL market and following trends and actively participating in the implementation of new solutions within the Multimodal department;
- representing the company at fairs and conferences;
- negotiating contracts and offers (clients, partners);
- carrying out other orders of the superior given during a conversation or in the form of a professional order in writing;
- regular reporting and careful supplementation of the system in the field of order fulfillment and cooperation with customers (CRM).
- Higher education,
- At least 2 years in the position in the Sales department,
- Good English in speaking and writing,
- Highly developed interpersonal skills,
- The ability to think analytically,
- Experience in running projects and / or servicing international clients,
- Knowledge of the TSL industry for SEA, AIR products and, as an additional advantage, RAIL confirmed work in companies from the TSL sector.
- Work with an international organization;
- Possibility of professional development;
- Stable employment based on an employment contract;
- Friendly and helpful business culture;
- Benefit package.
Send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, contact our recruitment call +48 500 161 364
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his/her personal data will be administered in accordance with the general Data Protection Regulation and stored by the staff of the EH personnel department. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the candidate’s consent.