Senior Freight Forwarder (Morocco: Casablanca)
The modern freight forwarding company Express Heroes, which provides transport services with its own transport and subcontractors, invites Senior Freight Forwarder to join the team in Casablanca, Morocco!
- Registration of new carriers / customers in accordance with the requirements specified by the company;
- Receiving and recording customer orders for transportation services;
- Fulfillment of customer orders, analysis of cargo information, compatibility with the means of transport used;
- Supervision over the timely execution of orders;
- Carrying out reconciliation of the carrier’s invoices with the CMR and other documents related to the cargo;
- Entering orders into the Express Heroes PL IT system, preparing and synchronizing (with information provided by the client) transferring the order to the carrier;
- Fulfilling the customer’s requirements specified in the order; Informing the carrier of a change of order and act responsibly according to the customer’s instructions;
- Collecting data and information on the market, carriers, competition prices, etc .;
- Logging and analyzing exported loads (how many requests were received and how many loads were exported).
- Organizing the work of the subordinate team of employees in a way that ensures:
a. achieving the required quality of services rendered,
b. work safety,
c. protect the position;
- Conducting and supervising the continuous search for carriers / customers by subordinate employees using all means of communication provided by the company (mobile phone, landline telephone, e-mail, social media, etc.);
- Freight forwarding of individual loads;
- Receiving and registering customer orders for transportation services. Handling customer orders, analyzing, correcting information about the cargo and ensuring compliance with the means of transport used. Supervision over the timely execution of orders;
- Providing high and quality customer service, promoting services provided by Express Heroes Pl.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position in the TSL industry;
- The necessary condition is knowledge of at least one foreign language: English /
- German / French / Italian / Spanish to a conversational level, both orally and in writing;
- Fluent in computer and MS Office;
- Stress resistance and results orientation;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- We offer personal and professional development in an international team;
- Effective bonus system;
- Flexible package of employee benefits;
- Internal career opportunities;
- Friendly, team-oriented culture;
- Full support of managers and associates.
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
By applying for this position, the applicant agrees that his personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and stored by employees of the EH HR department. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the consent of the candidate.